Jr. Graphic Designer | Summer Internship (Remote)
Position Title: Jr. Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Part-time Internship, 3-4 Days per week
Duration: May-August / Summer 2022
TCB is looking for a dedicated and passionate part-time summer intern that is interested in a career in Graphic Design and/or Marketing.
Why work with TCB?
– Grow your design portfolio through a broad range of client work spanning across multiple industries.
– Learn how to produce campaigns for a variety of channels including website, video, social, digital, print, and email marketing.
– Gain experience working with different clients and building confidence in your communication, presentation, and production skills.
– Get an inside look into the marketing strategy behind each brand and the specific audiences targeted within their industry.
– We provide the opportunity for you to shadow our creative marketing experts to collect valuable insights that will help you further your career and establish yourself as an asset to any marketing team.
– Receive credited hours for college internship requirements (if applicable).
– Demonstrated communication skills.
– Basic knowledge of the fundamentals of Marketing and/or Graphic Design.
– Must be comfortable working in a remote setting where video calls are frequent.
– Must be located and legally eligible to work in the United States.
– Must be excited to learn & create!
Our interns walk away with a tremendous amount of creative to add to their design portfolios, behind-the-scenes knowledge of the industry, and experience in multiple facets of marketing. If you think you’d be a good fit, apply today!